Tuesday, December 16, 2014

TRAVEL necessities


SO I've been pretty overwhelmed with this Christmas season.  Everyday since last Saturday we have had some Christmas event to go to!  Seriously, Christmas season is always nuts.  I don't know how you feel this season but to be honest I would rather just stay home, turn on the fire place, brew some muskat oolong tea (its amazing if you haven't had it) and catch up on some of my tv shows haha.  Well, with this season comes with giving gifts and buying presents for your loved ones.  So, naturally i feel completely broke during the Christmas season.  

As some of you know, my husband and I went to Okinawa, a year and a half ago to visit our friends. It was probably the best trip I have ever gone on.  I love this place and the people. Okinawa truly has a place in my heart. Well, I have been dying to go back so obviously I have been looking at flights pretty much everyday.  Yesterday at midnight the flights dropped to an insane price that I couldn't resist but to snag them!  YES ITS OFFICIAL WE ARE GOING BACK TO OKINAWA in May for 10 days.  I was pretty excited but what truly topped it off was today I received a Christmas gift that payed for most of our trip.  It was a huge blessing and I am ever so thankful for that.  It was really cool to see how the Lord provided abundantly.  SO THANKFUL my heart has so much joy right now.  

Now that my flights are booked, I have been thinking about my STAPLE TRAVEL NECESSITIES that I wanted to share with you.

1.ESV JOURNALING BIBLE-  I love this journaling bible, it has a journaling section on every page for notes and i am all about my notes.  

2. FUJI FILM INSTAX CAMERA- This is a classic must.  I have taken this puppy on every trip I have and collect all the photos and place them in frames for my house.  It captures so many great memories.

3.  SHISEIDO SUNSCREEN STICK- I use this foundation stick every time I surf or I'm in the water, its awesome!  Keeps my skin protected from the sun and it even looks great on because it is a foundation.

4. SWELL BOTTLE- IM IN LOVE WITH THIS!  I bought mine a couple of months ago and i have been using it every day since.  It's classy and keeps your water cold for 24 hours plus warm for 12!  I highly recomend this!  

5. RAY BAN SUNGLASSES-  enough said.

6. MADEWELL TOTE- This bag is perfect to fit everything you need on a flight.  Its soft and has that classic look.  

-enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10